An Insider's View: Winding Down at the OCP

This week is my last scheduled week at the OCP. I don't want to leave everyone, but I have so much with school to focus on. It's going to be hard to leave!

My internship experience here has been everything that I hoped for. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. Those that I have worked with have valued my opinions and gave me hands on experience. I have learned a lot about graphic design, marketing and sales. I have also learned a lot about networking and how divisions within a company work together.

I would like to thank Betsye Paragas and Amanda Hoklin for taking time out of their schedules to teach me things and help me to enhance my skills. I would also like to give a special thanks to Karli Newman, who was always ready to answer my questions and give me responsibilities. I feel really lucky to have such an amazing person as my main contact at the OCP.

In the future, I plan to volunteer at the OCP in the box office or maybe work on side projects for them. I don't want this to be my last experience here. I have connected with everyone so well and I want to ensure that I remain a part of the OCP as long as possible!

Thanks again to everyone who has been a part of my experience!
Jackie Skarda, Intern

No comments: