What's a Producing Partner?

Producing Partners are simply show sponsors, generous donors who help defray some of the costs it takes to put on a Playhouse production. Did you know that ticket sales alone do not cover all these costs? In fact only around 60% of Playhouse revenue is earned through tickets sales and rentals/concessions. The remaining 40% comes from donors who are passionate about the arts in Omaha.

The Playhouse would like to recognize and thank our Producing Partners for our Spring productions:

Cheaper By the Dozen
Sponsored by: Continuum Worldwide and Mutual of Omaha Bank
Media Sponsor: Cox

Death of a Salesman
Media Sponsor: Yellow Book

All Shook Up
Sponsored by: Gale & Judy Wickersham, Dave & Candi Kirkwood, Carter & Vernie Jones, Dr. Jack & Kathy Lewis and Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc.
Orchestra Sponsor: The Paul and Oscar Giger Foundation

Mister Roberts
Sponsored by: U.S. Bank

Awesome 80s Prom
Sponsored by: The David Scott Foundation
Media Sponsor: The Reader

Fiddler on the Roof
Sponsored by: TD AMERITRADE, Mark & Terri Laughlin and Dr. Robert & Mrs. Mary Jo Langdon
Orchestra Sponsor: Rich & Fran Juro
Media Sponsor: Cox
Educational Workshop Sponsor: Wells Fargo

Please thank these generous donors if you see them, or patronize their businesses. Their support is pivotal to the success of the Omaha Community Playhouse!

If you would like more information on how you or your business can become a Producing Partner, please contact Alena Furlong, Development Director, at 553-4890 ext. 127 or afurlong@omahaplayhouse.com.

No comments: