The Omaha Community Playhouse is the perfect place to have your holiday party. Enjoy the festive decorations and holiday atmosphere followed by a production of A Christmas Carol or Yesterday and Today—the all-request Beatles show. Need more reasons?
Here are 35 reasons to have a pre-show party for the 35th annual production of A Christmas Carol:
1) Get into the Holiday Spirit BEFORE the show.
2) Custom parties for your friends, family or coworkers.
3) You make the reservation; we’ll take care of the details.
4) Discount tickets for parties of 15 or more.
5) Reward your employees.
6) You can eat, drink and be merry.
7) Private space.
8) Our halls are already decked.
9) Themed Parties.
10) Two words: cocktail hour.
11) You can exchange gifts before the show.
12) We celebrate more than twelve days of Christmas.
13) Arrange a behind the scenes tour.
14) You can have it catered.
15) Reserve early and receive premium seating.
16) Affordable rental rates.
17) We’ll clean up the wrapping paper.
18) Hot cocoa.
19) Jack Frost is NOT invited.
20) Play games.
21) Invite Santa Claus to your event.
22) Last year, you burned the fruit cake.
23) After dinner you can walk to the show.
24) We put the Ho Ho Ho in dinner before the show.
25) Spread holiday cheer.
26) Have carolers sing to you.
27) Smaller appetite? Have hors d’oeuvres or lunch instead of dinner.
28) It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
29) We don’t have a naughty list.
30) Enjoy a night of great theatre.
31) A gift the whole family will love.
32) Our nights really aren’t that silent.
33) Wear festive attire.
34) Spend time with your loved ones.
35) Good time guarantee. After 35 years, we know how to throw a party!
The 35th year of our annual holiday classic, A Christmas Carol, or our Beatles request show, Yesterday and Today, will once again put you in the spirit of the season!
Select dates are available for a pre-show dinner or cocktail reception. Have your company party, family dinner or get together with friends to enjoy incredible scenery, beautiful costumes and melodious music at the show.
For reservations, group tickets and rental rates, contact Megan Karbowski, Director of Sales, at (402) 553-4890, ext.147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.