The Omaha Community Playhouse is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives! - a 24 hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 22 from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining nearly 300 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the match pool we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prize money.
Omaha Gives! is a one day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits through online fundraising. It is a community-wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great. Learn more at OMAHAGIVES24.ORG.
How can you help the Omaha Community Playhouse during Omaha Gives!?
· Donate to us on May 22! Visit OMAHAGIVES24.org on May 22 and donate to OCP. Or visit OmahaPlayhouse.com and we’ll direct you there.
· Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to OCP during Omaha Gives! on May 22 and that you need their help.
· Share the Social Media love! By friending us on Facebook and following us on Twitter, you can help spread the message about OCP’s participation in Omaha Gives! You can find us at facebook.com/omahaplayhouse and @omahaplayhouse.
· Cheer us on! On May 22, watch the leaderboard on Omahagives24.org and update our progress on social media.
· Save the date. May 22, 2013 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for OCP throughout the day.
Thank you for your ongoing support of OCP. We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.
For more information on Omaha Gives! or donating to OCP, call (402) 553-4890, ext. 129 or email email@example.com