An Insider’s View: Another Week at the OCP

Looking at all of the pictures of the performances makes me wish I had the time to try out for a show! I encourage everyone to audition for a performance if they have the time. The cast and crew have so much fun. The next tryouts will be for Cheaper by the Dozen on November 22 & 23. You can find more information about those auditions here: http://www.omahaplayhouse.com/auditions.aspx

I was focused on tagging pictures of Almost, Maine last week. The six person cast was quite easier to tag than the cast of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!

I have been mostly working with Karli Newman, the Director of Sales, the past couple of weeks. I look forward to working with Amanda Hoklin, the Publications Coordinator, in the future and sitting in on the creative process. She is such a talented designer. I would love to learn more tips from her. I am also planning on working more with Betsye Paragas, the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.

Everyone here has something to teach me. I am definitely taking advantage of what the Omaha Community Playhouse has to offer me.

Jackie Skarda- Intern

No comments: