An Insider's View: A New Week at the Playhouse

Lately, Karli Newman and I have been tracking stats using SmarterStats. This program tracks how many people come to the OCP website from certain websites like Facebook or Google. It is a great tool that I think is important for all businesses to utilize.

Last Wednesday, I sat in with Amanda Hoklin on one of her design projects. She showed me a lot of great tools to use when designing. I think there is a lot that I can learn from Amanda and I appreciate the time she spent with me teaching me those techniques.

I have been brainstorming ideas for my next video project. I was thinking about doing an interview with one of the characters from A Christmas Carol, possibly Scrooge. I have to talk more with Betsye Paragas to see what I would be able to do. I am looking forward to doing a new video!
Check back next week for more updates!

Jackie Skarda

No comments: