An Insider’s View: Tours and More at the OCP

I have been helping Karli Newman with tours of the Omaha Community Playhouse. Groups have come in from places like South Dakota and Wisconsin. I have had such a great time assisting with the tours and I enjoy seeing the reactions of the tours to interesting tidbits about the OCP. The OCP has had a long life (85 years!) and I think it’s important to know its history.

Everyone here is decorating for the Christmas season! Karli and I decorated for holiday parties and the staff is having an office decoration contest. We are all in the Christmas spirit!

If you have a group that is interested in a holiday party and/or a tour, please contact Karli Newman at (402) 553-4890 x147. Have a Happy Holiday and come see Yesterday and Today and A Christmas Carol!

Jackie Skarda

No comments: