An Insider’s View: Continuing at the OCP

Last Thursday, I assisted with a special performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The Peter Kiewit Foundation bought the entire house and gave the tickets to organizations like Girls, Inc. and Boys and Girls Club. The foundation also supplied cookies, juice and art supplies to the children.

It was an amazing experience to interact with the children. Every child was so excited to be there and see the colorful performance. Every time the lights went out in the theater, children would get scared and scream. I wasn’t able to see it, but I heard that the children were thrilled to meet the cast as well.

Last Thursday, I also was able to see the preview performance of Almost, Maine. I absolutely loved it! The humor is contemporary and easy to relate to. I think everyone should see the performance. It runs until November 22.

This week has been dedicated to archiving the photos for Quilters and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was difficult to tag everyone from Joseph in the photos because of the elaborate costumes, but with the help of Karli Newman, I did it! Next will be pictures of Almost, Maine.

I am looking forward to our future projects and I will keep updating with my progress here at the OCP!

No comments: